[IP] ANYBODY out there who had or is having a TWIN PREGNANCY?

A little bird told me that one of you pumpers was experiencing or has
recently experienced a twin pregnancy...sure hope I caught that person
before the delivery cause I can almost bet they won't be very "compes
mentis" afterwards for quite a while hehehe...

I sure feel alone right now, it would be incredible to talk to somebody who
is going through it or has gone through it...