[IP] 15 carbs to treat lows.

Hi everyone.....

We have found that sweet tarts, which contain dextrose are great for treating lows.
We use 6 - 9 sweet tarts depending on how low she is.
9 sweet tarts = 15 carbs. Michelle get major hungry when she goes low, so she eats the sweet tarts, then whatever other food she wants. We add up all the carbs, wait 15 minutes then bolus for the extra food.

Sweet tarts are stashed everywhere for us. (but not in the butter dish.......)

Gaye (Michelle age 11, our pump girl)