Re: [IP] BENT NEEDLES

Hi Cathy
I used to get bent needles until my nurse ordered me the injection pen. It
looks like the one you use to rick your finger but bigger.
It took me 6 weeks to dare to try it because it looked so horrible.
But what a relief! I hardly feel it and the needle seems te better
inserted.
Hope this helps
Annelies
Mailto:email @ redacted