Re: [IP] Can't get post breakfast down

Wow, can I relate. I have always had post breakfast highs too. It stinks
when you have your day start out that way, huh? My doc just considered it a
continuation of the "dawn phenomenon" and kept my basal rate up for a few
hours after breakfast, and it went away, but of course this was when I went
on the pump at the age of 35 so that won't necessarily help your daughter.