I thought I had solved my bent needle problems until I tried to put my
infusion set in a new site on my thigh (I am 6 1/2 months pregnant with
twins, the ole stomach has skin I can practically see through!) and then
after I put the (disetronic tender) infusion set in my thigh, my bg went to
325 in the matter of an hour. YIKES! Maybe it's a matter of you not being
really familiar with that area that you are putting the needle into? I sure
hope the next time I do it, I can get it right...sure is frustrating, you
are right about that!