Re: [IP] KLDenny

 Our endo is in Reno, NV, about 2 1/2 hour drive from where we live.  I do love this site, but I don't know if I can remain subscribed to the mailing list - too many emails and not enough time to read even the ones that look most interesting.  Any suggestions? How does your daughter like her pump?
KL