Re: [IP] Can't get post breakfast down

I always have post breakfast highs .. I am now 26 and got diabetes when I was
8 I remember the puberty years it is not fun .. I would listen to the doc and
just make sure you daughter has candy with her .. incase of the bottoming ..
as notify the school nurse .. I can identify ... and finding that balance is
hard ..  I wish I had more advice but then to keep in touch with the doctor
as she goes though this stage