[IP] 15 carb treatment for lows

just in case anyone doesn't know about this perfect "low" treatment.

we were tired of subsidizing 'juicy juice' and 'junior juices' and found
that GATORADE has exactly 15 carbs.

not only can we split the carbs easily by using 2 teaspoons to make 8
carbs...but it is dry and can be stored in the classroom or camping or in
the car.  all you need is a water supply.

we found that 15 carbs is just too much sometimes to treat geneva's lows and
we were always guessing as to how much of the juice containers she was
consuming to get half the amount.