Re: [IP] Butterdish Club

In a message dated 9/5/99 8:19:51 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Serious question from a fellow Butterdisher...should glucogon kits be
 refridgerated?  I've always kept mine in my purse or schoolbag...is it
 possible that a "room-temperature life" will affect its performance if I
 actually need to use it? >>

The handy-dandy little insert that comes in my glucagon kit says that
unreconstituted glucagon "may be stored at controlled room temperature ... 68
to 77 degrees F (and) that allows for excursions between 59 and 86 degrees F

"May be" to me means that it can also be stored at lower temperatures --
i.e., in the butterdish, which was the place suggested to me by my CDE and is
a convenient place in my house for family members to most easily find it if