Re: [IP] Can't get post breakfast down

I was reading in "pumping insulin" by john walsh about spikes after meals
and if your daughter is eating a high sugar cereal, as my daughter
does....it  probably has a high glycemic index.    this would cause a spike
two hours after breakfast.  if this is the case...you might try giving her
whole wheat toast with butter and jelly or cheerios and equal or something
like that.  see if her levels go high.

otherwise...perhaps her basals are too low for that period in the morning.

the carb ratio of 1:6 does seem high to me also.

you might have luck with the square wave.

good luck,

ruth and geneva, age ten and 85 lbs.