[IP] private schools

My son goes to a private school and they have been very supportive of him!
Extremely so. They went so far as to get a better nurse for the school who
understood diabetes better and was more willing to work with us!

I think it is a school by school thing - not private schools in general. He
too goes to a Christian school. There are several in our area and I hear from
the endo that there are 2-3 diabetic children in those schools too doing well.

I hope you dont experience any trouble. Maybe if you go talk to them face to
face and show them that it is under control then they wont be as concerned

Let us know how it goes.

Mom of Kevin