Re: [IP] MM Softset

> Hi Sharon .. do you mean the harder tape <white backing> he puts on first ,,,
> then inserts the sof set ,, then the softer polyskin tape over that <orange
> and white backing> ?? and this does not interterfere with anything ??  that
> would be great because I have had a lot of trouble this summer with sweating
> and my site falling out ... just wondering :-)  Julie
>  Julie:

Actually, he puts the IV3000 (the orange striped one) directly on his
skin, then inserts the sof-set thru the hole in the IV3000.  He then
presses the sof-set sticky tabs to the IV3000, THEN puts the smaller
stickier tape (the trainer referred to it as duct tape) over the
sof-set, sticking it to the IV3000.  He had no problems with the site
becoming loose.  Occasionally, if he was in water a lot, he would put a
piece of Tegaderm or Polyskin over the whole thing.  Lots of tape, but
better than losing the site!