Re: [IP] carbs in POLENTA

thanks leann,

I took a gander and bolused for the cooked cornmeal.  ALOT....47 carbs per

I was real nervous as in my book it said....corn grits only 16 carbs/1/2

so far so good.

three hours later...geneva was 128.   she did a square wave so the bolus
wasn't so huge.  she had a big one for dinner. polenta with cheese and
tomato sauce  and a huge brownie for dessert.  the biggest carb meal she has
ever had.   123!!!

I will test at midnight and hope that this square wave didn't drop her like
a brick.

thanks again for all your carb info.