Re: [IP] Shaving dose

I agree with joanne,

the carb ratio really makes a difference if the lows or highs are a sudden
change  in your chart/log.

we are now fine tuning the carb ratio as our basals are pretty much set.

it was mentioned on this site...sometime in the past,  that if your basals
are wrong...you will see a BLOCK of time being low or high.  not just a
single hourly BG.  especially if it is two hours after a meal.  this usually
means an incorrect carb ratio.

by the way  (michael)...

the night time highs were due to FOOD from 3 PM until bedtime.  we decided
to stop giving this HUGE basal from 8-12 midnight.  ( 1.0 - 1.4!!)
adjusted to 0.6 and geneva is doing fine.  I was chasing the highs.

ruth and geneva