[IP] Please remove me

Sorry to do this again.  But we are planning to move again and I don't have the time to sort and read these messages anymore.  Will try again when I am definetly settled.  In about a year.
best wishes,
Nancy Ludwig
email @ redacted
MM 507 pumper of Humalog, crafter, quilter,bunny, basket and PURPLE lover.  have a personal relationship with the Lord and desperatly love my family! And also know that 2.3 units of Humalog cover three Oreos!