Re: [IP] ordering supplies

Dear Amy,
     I also just ordered my first resupply (online).I wanted both sofsets and
sils in the order. MiniMed called me on the phone the next day and said that
all the sets had to be the same (and a 3 month supply) or the insurance
company would squawk. So I changed it to all Sils. I think how quick you get
it depends on which shipping method you chose.
     As for the lag time during programing, I have experienced this, too.
Would somebody out there please tell us both if this means something is wrong