Re: [IP] Pre-pump training

<<My son had his pre-pump training Friday and is now wearing a loaner pump
saline in it.  I am so proud of him!! .....   At the end of the session, he
drew up the saline, primed the pump, inserted the Tender and hooked it up....
This may not seem like a big deal to some of you- my son will be 16 later
this month- but he has learning disabilities and he is extremely shy.  He
asked questions and did the return demonstrations without a hitch.  The
trainer at his endo's office is great.  She has called twice to check on him
and told me that he was one of the best teenagers she has trained on the

Annette -- this is a wonderful story, that really just goes to show you that
almost anyone with the will to pump can do it! I bet he feels just as proud
of himself as you are of him!!

Congratulations! Keep us posted on his progress, ok?