Re: [IP] Kids and neuropathy

I have heard the same...that it can't come this early.

has summer been tested for hypothyroidism?  when my thyroid stopped working,
(and it took over a year for symptoms to finally land me in ER with
bacterial pneumonia!)
I somehow vaguely remember my legs and arms falling asleep frequently.

diabetes often goes hand in hand with other autoimmune...and geneva is on
thyroid.  her thyroid started malfunctioning only one year after dx.

you might mention to endo.