From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 1999 8:03 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Private Schools

Am considering a wonderful private school for year after next for my dau.,
but assume if they know she is diabetic they will nix her.  If I call and
ask, of course they'll say they don't discriminate.  It is a private
"Christian" academy, so I don't know about which rules apply, or don't
apply.
  Anyone with experience they can share?  Holly