Re: [IP] Re: Upmp Bolus cals & Medicare Quandry

Medicare quandry indeed... my roommate is having problems right now.. due to
the fact that he relocated.. and is not able to get paperwork needed to get

Infusions sets etc are expensive.. surrree.. he HAS a pump.. but.. ongoing
needs can be financial nightmares.. and he happens to be one of those people
for whom injections simply do not cut it.. HE NEEDS the pump.. Dr's here
tried injections when his pump went bad.. he spent tooo much time in
ambulances and hospitals..

wish i had a GOOD answer for you.. but what *I* have seen in NYS in the past
few months.. has not left me feeling good about health care for those with
disabilities at all...

just my 2 cents.. because everyone should be informed.. good or bad.. before
the decision is made..