[IP] boluses

one other 507c question

 did a bolus of 4.0 at lunch, it took 4 minutes, that seemed like
forever to me. my batteries never last long, been pumping 2 months and
i can get no more than one full month out of the batteries, i should
have a week left in this set, but i figured i'd change them just in
case..don't want it happening the first day of school... anyone else
notice an extremely slow response time with theupmp and some commands
when scrolling?

Do You Yahoo!?