Re: [IP] weight loss at diagnosis??

Believe me I really don't mean this, butttt there are days when I am tempted
to rip this pump off and lose the 20 lbs that I have gained.  I am always
telling the nurse that she lied to me.  I was told that I would not gain any
weight getting on the pump.  Well, maybe the pump didn't really do it, but
you sure can't eat the same way without the weight being added.  Somehow I am
going to have to get the weight off.  I was in seventh heaven before
diagnosis.  I could eat and eat and not gain weight and then finally started
losing weight.  Now I just look at food and I gain weight.