Re: [IP] Re: Upmp Bolus cals & Medicare Quandry

> OVer many years I find
> myself afraid to use bolus doses not prescibed on my "scale"

You can calculate your dose requirement relatively easily.

Purchase a copy of  the book "Pumping Insulin". There is a link to
the correct amazon page on the BOOKS page of our web site at:

The information about basal requirements, bolus info, etc... is
applicable to any kind of diabetes management, not just pumps. All
the information you need is in there. In addition, there are a number
of HOWTO's on the web site the deal with the same subjects.