Re: [IP] Pre-pump training

Congratulations on your successful prepump! I go for my training in three
days and go live right away.  Today my three month supply of sillouettes
came from MM and I didn't want to be nervous when I went for training, so I
followed the directions and put one in myself (no insulin though)  It
doesn't hurt at all and it didn't hurt going in.  Good luck!! --Gianna