[IP] Re: carbs as meds (was Amy the educator)

Thanks.  That was a very good point and a good reminder of one difference
between adult education and child-education.  I guess as adults we find
it easier to stand up and be assertive about our rights.  If kids do the
same thing they are often viewed as "brats".  Sigh.  It just amazes me
that there have to be such things as 504 plans, etc for someone to be
allowed to take care of themselves!