Re: [IP] Re: Upmp Bolus cals & Medicare Quandry

Brent -

Regarding your fear of bolusing.  Have someone you trust check your math, or
use a calculator (which is what I do).  If it helps, when I first started
calculating my boluses I was afraid too.  But over time (and it won't take
that long) you will loose that fear.  It will be replaces with confidence.

About your medical insurance.  If you've selected the pump, call that
company.  They're representatives should be able to answer your questions.
If they can't, they will find out the answer.