Re: [IP] Hearing loss

Hi!  Yes I have heard that.  I work in an Audiologist office and they were
explaining it to me that it can contribute to sudden hearing loss and if I
notice anything to let them know.  I don't know much about it but could find
out more it you'd like.  Just let me know.

Also if a person is on a medication called Erythomycin(sp) for gastro, like
myself and have renal problems it is likely to cause hearing loss also. I
even asked my doctor about this because my boss, an Audiologist, suggested
that i don't take it with my kidney problems because he has seen it happen
several times and he was concerned but my doctor said he really wanted me to
try it anyways.

Wonderful huh!!! I have enough problem as it is. So I have my hearing
monitored pretty close.