Re: [IP] MM Softset

Leann

Eve uses the another tape, more sticky. What we do with the iv3000 ( other
tape that comes with the softset), is cut them in half and if the larger
piece of tape that covers the whole set starts pulling up we put the half
piece of iv3000 on, and this keep it all taped down. We have a large supply
of these. Trying to think of some other uses for them.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99