[IP] Glucometer/DEX

I just got my new Dex on 6/2/99, and now I hate to be without it!  I had
been using an Exactech before,, and what a difference!  My bs with Dex would
be, say about 40, and my Exactech would say 98, and I know it was not 98, I
had all the low symptoms.  When I asked my CDE about this, and my endo, they
both stated that a 40 mg/??? whatever, difference was in the normal range,
but for mine to be so varied, I did not trust it.  So Dex is the way to go
for me, and I dont have to carry a ton of strips with me, they are already
with the meter!  I love it!
Best of luck, Lori
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc., FSP