Re: [IP] RE: Glucometer DEX

Thanks Brad for that information.  I knew that the Dex would show a
difference in readings when I bought it, but some of my readings were pretty
drastic in comparison to the Profile.  Usually the Dex shows about 50mg/dL's
higher than what the same Profile reading is.  Anyone have any advice on
whether I should stick to using my Profile or just try to interpret the
results from the Dex?  I am more concerned about getting lows/highs with the
different reading from the Dex.