Re: [IP] strange, but hopefully true? commercials

On 3 Sep 99, at 11:29, gianna marzilli wrote:

> like I'm seeing many more commericals for diabetic supplies on TV,

>  I guess that would be economically disadvantageous
> though :) ---they'd have too small a customer base, only 100,000 of us out
> there . . .oh well.  --Gianna

Yep, and disadvantageous to us as well.  We would then be paying
for their advertising.   We can advertise for the companies and
maybe save them/us money.  I love my pump, but would hate it
when it becomes "marketable" for the companies.  Think prices for
infusion sets are HIGH now?