Re: [IP] What am I missing?

I agree with what you are saying. According to what I have read, I am taking
too much H at dinner.
    My Endo wants me to up the H to 10 units! I am completely baffled by this!
    I have "Pumping Insulin" by John Walsh. I have read it cover to cover &
am starting over. It is the best book I have ever read on diabetes. I also
have "The Pocket Pancreas" also very good!
    Thanks for your input, I was beginning to think I really missed something
 "Diabetes 101."