Re: [IP] What am I missing?

  --It sounds like you are taking too much H at dinner.  Maybe you are
adjusting the wrong insulin.  Unless you are going low after lunch/before
dinner or in the morning before breakfast, your NPH doesn't really need
adjustment.  Since you always go low after dinner, you are taking too much
H, which means your insulin to carb ratio might be wrong.  Read "Pumping
Insulin" by John Walsh!  Good luck in figuring this out before you start
pumping--it will make it alot easier if you know how to correctly adjust
your own insulin doses. By the way, I also have a new blue MM 507c waiting
to start pumping--only  three and a half more days and 11 shots to go!! Good
luck, Gianna

Two weeks ago he suggested taking 8 units N & 2 units Humalog in