Re: [IP] Which diabetes camp, bearskin meadows?

hey gianna,

I mentioned bearskin in CA.

it is in the high sierras...in between kings canyon and sequoia national
park.  I am not sure if nicer than the one in montana...but lots of pumping
counselors/campers this past summer.  I believe you can do 1-2 week
sessions.  they have family camp also twice during the summer in addition to
teen camp and younger.

also...perfect temperatures and NO bugs!!!  (coming from new england ...we
like this part)
you are very near yosemite and of course san francisco for travel adventures
prior to or after camp ends.   great staff with very well reputed MD on
staff from UCSF>

he pumps also.

ruth and geneva