Re: [IP] pure fluff

this is great.  all of a sudden I am thinking that my ten yr. old daughter
would LOVE to not have to hide the darn pump but we could embellish it with
fake diamonds, pearls, feathers, velvet...etc.!
somehow make a cloth case and glue this stuff on.  then she could flaunt it
by hanging it from a belt on her nice dresses.

wow...what a concept.