Re: [IP] weight loss at diagnosis??

i didn't lose any weight before diagnosis... but i was eleven years old,
and had grown to be five feet tall, but was still 71 pounds... you're
young enough that you may have had some similar sort of issue.... just a

(and you should all be very happy for me... i finally moved
out of my parents house, and into my own apartment (with a roommate) she's
great, the apartment's great and i'm very very very excited....)
Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted
NOTE!  NEW NUMBER!!!!!!!!!  -----> (617) 491-7935