[IP] randy idea

although I am sure your doctors know what they are doing, I had
an idea, or rather two ;)

Have they tried a massive UL dose once every 24 hours?
UL for those who don't know is almost an insulin that mimics
the basal rate of a pump.  That in addition to a pump may be
enough insulin to lower you below 200.  Counterintuitive to
pump therapy but would save you from having to dump 20+
units an hour as a basal.

Second, have you ever gone
low?  Even when dumping massive amounts of insulin
into your body and not eating?  If not, doesn't that indicate the body
its own sugar (liver) maybe in response to being "over - insulin - ated"?

Curious and intrigued...