[IP] Re: how high of a BG means no exercise?

Just got back from a visit to the pediatrician, the same one who has
seen Peter all 6 years since diagnosis. I told her that when Peter is
over 180, then we don't want him to exercise at school (no gym, no
recess). She thinks I'm way out of line and doesn't want anything to
single out Peter as diabetic. She thinks he should be allowed to take
gym when his sugars are 200+, up to 300. I told her this is too high,
that when Peter exercises over 180, then his sugars go up even higher.
Am I out of line? Where do you folk draw the line on blood sugars and

Joyce in North Dakota