Re: [IP] The pizza puzzle (extra large)

Hi Anika, you said that you ate half of a deep dish pizza, and I wonder if
you might have REALLY underestimated the carbs in that thing! I know that
certain deep dish pizzas (esp. pizzeria uno) can have as many as 50 carbs
per slice!!!!!!!  (That's why I eat thin crust) but anyway, you say you
started with 5 units and that would only cover 75 carbs at your ratio.  Then
you could have been insulin resistent when you went high. I know that when I
am high, especially above 250, it takes about 3 units just to keep me from
going higher!!
Anyway, is this a possible reason?  hope I helped.  --Gianna