Re: [IP] Re: Help

hey all--finally figured out the the problem WAS a bad NPH pen.
Unfortunately I figured this out AFTER the pharmacy closed and I was at my
dad's and had run out of back-ups . . .grrr . . .so I got up every three
hours that night to take Humalog.  Gave me an idea of how much insulin I'll
need on the pump though.  It was amazing to me how much more predictable
with no NPH, and also how quickly humalog leaves your body!  --Gianna