Re: [IP] accomodations for blind pumper?

Terry,

I know that an old MM rep used to train blind people
to use a pump using audio bolus, etc.

As far as insurance, since its government I don't know
if this applies, but my doctor's office just told me
that as of Jan. 1, 1999 any insurance covering a
person in the states of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky or
(?)Illinois must pay for all diabetes supplies,
equipment, etc.  So it might be worth checking into
with a few different sources (caseworkers in Indiana
are dreadfully underpaid/overworked and may be
uninformaed on current standards)

Suzanna