Re: [[IP] weight loss at diagnosis??]

Gianna, I lost almost half my total weight before I was finally dxd correctly!
I started at 100 lbs and was down to 60 lbs! I was looking pretty much like a
corpse than a 14 yr old. And I was definetely not far from being one! I dont
know what my A1C was at the time, but I remember the Dr running through the
place frantically screaming "get this child to a hospital immmediately!".

"gianna marzilli" <email @ redacted> wrote:
I was just wondering . . .many many people on here describe drastic weight
a <br>few months.  Is this possible? Has anyone else had this experience or
can <br>anyone give any ideas?