[IP] new job/insurance

Well, yesterday was a good day to interview!  They
offered me the job at considerably more money than I
was initially told!  I will have to change back to
Anthem BC/BS (haven't been covered by them since the
80's!), but they tell me there are 2 or 3 options.  At
least I know the  prescription plan doesn't have a
monthly limit!  The temp agency I'm leaving offered
prescription coverage with a $35/month limit...isn't
that ridiculous?!  Thank God for COBRA!

Just had to share the good news!

Do You Yahoo!?