Re: [IP] frustrated with friend . . .venting

Well . . .I haven't actually started pumping yet, but from what people tell
me you REALLY DO GET USED TO IT!! In fact, some even say it's  . . .BETTER .
. .than MDI!! :) :)  I wish you so much luck, and wish I could reach through
my computer and give you a big hug and box of kleenex.  I know (well ok I
don't REALLY know) what my mom went through when I was diagnosed and getting
used to all the stuff we had to do . . .she cried nonstop for weeks.
Hopefully when I start pumping it will be tears of joy :)  Hope your tears
turn to joyful ones as well.  Good luck.  --Gianna