Re: [IP] How to post a message-Julie

>Gianna .. how do I put a question on here >??  thanks Julie

Julie--I don't know what email service you have, but in general you go to
"compose" or whatever command you have, and then where you type in the
address of who you're sending it to, you type in the IP address that is on
the top of the emails. It is email @ redacted
This will post your message to the whole list.  I have hotmail with a
quicklist feature (address book) so I have a nickname for the list called
"pumpers." When I create messages I send them to "pumpers" so you could do
this with your email also.  Hope this helps! --Gianna