Re: [IP] Feeling Old and Cyclamates

But it doesn't make sense to take away cyclamates when sacchrin is still
sold here with a warning label on it that it caused cancer in mice..I liked
the flavor of  pop with cyclamates in it. I cannot tolerate aspartame so
doesn't leave many choices..could it be that the chemical company that made
aspartame had something to do with the demise of cyclamates? hmmm
I thought I read that it was going to the on the market again..who knows. I
just drink ice water all the time.