Re: [IP] WHY no humalog in pumps?? (was colored insulin, etc.)

my disetronic holds 315 and i change cartridge often carry extra with me
always. the pump is not for convience for me or to make my life easier. this
is to save my life. for as long as it can.
i read these posts on the ip net and they mostly are for little things (not
to trivialize) but i am fighting for my life as the diabetic complications
are over whelming. with bs as high for this long. my endo says i am breaking
records with complication onset. records i don't want to break. sorry but at
39 i would at least like to out live my dad who is 82.