well, insulin pumps

From: Sheila Sweat <email @ redacted>

   Also, I contacted someone on the DPI-1 research center.  I have
enrolled all 4 of my children. I'm a
little nervous, not so much about the testing, but taking 4 children
alone 100 miles from home and dealing with their fears of needles and
the like.  It will be real interesting, me and a set of 3 year old
twins. Wish me luck and for a negative outcome not on the trip<g> but on
the testing. Sheila