Re: [IP] pure fluff -Butterdish Club

email @ redacted writes:

<< How do you have leftover insulin that hasn't expired?? >>

 I have 5 bottles of unopened unexpired pork NPH that Stephen won't use
because he's on a pump now.  I will give it to my endo to give out to people
who don't have insurance.  Same thing happened when he switched from R to H
and Humalin to Pork NPH.  Extra bottles each time.