[IP] Sunny/getting use to it

Sunny, my 10yo has been pumping since 6/28, and I can honestly say after
about 6 weeks it started feeling almost normal.  I'm not beating myself up
over the still everpresent but less frequent highs and lows, set changes are
routine, and we are finally getting some sleep.  Carb counting is more
intense, record keeping more important, and I'm more vigilant than ever, but
our life has become more fun, more "normal" (ha!), and how wonderful to give
up all those injections.  I understand what you are going through, I only
took 2 weeks off work and felt like hell going back in - tired, worried,
stressed.  Do you have any help to share in management of this?  This site
will help so much.  It is my security blanket.  Here they all understand what
you are going through, down to most every little detail.  It will help some
of your tears turn to laughter, I promise.  Hang in there (not many
alternatives, right?) and very soon you will turn that glorious corner where
you can take a big, deep breath and even relax a bit.  We are all her with
you.  Holly